Flexible Expandable Skatewheel Conveyors
Flexible Skatewheel Conveyor
Skatewheel conveyors are rugged conveyors ideally suited for many roles from packaging and flexible
assembly lines. to loading and unloading of trucks and containers. The conveyor is easy to move around on
heavy duty castors and simply compacts to a quarter of its size when not in use. They are very easy to
quickly manoeuvre in or out of trucks for more efficient, safer, easier loading and
What's the difference between a typical roller conveyor and a skatewheel conveyor we hear you ask? Good
question. There are three answers.
1. The conveyor will compress to a smaller length than a normal roller conveyor when
2. The weight of the skatewheel conveyor is less than a full roller version, making it
easier to handle.
3. Sometimes, but not always, with packages that are not totally flat on the base,
skatewheels are more forgiving and allow better movement.
Whether you need a flexible roller conveyor available every hour or just a few times a week, these units
will help you to reduce vehicle turn around and thereby increase productivity.
Key features of flexible powered roller conveyor
- Support legs are fully adjustable from 740mm to 1065mm as standard.
- 300 Kg’s load capacity per linear metre based on a level working height.
- 600mm and 750mm standard conveyor widths. (900mm width optional).
- All support legs have welded braces for additional strength and rigidity.
- Heavy Duty Castors - 125mm x 36mm swivel castors for maximum manoeuvrability. The castor wheel incorporates
a foot operated brake.
- Roller Centres – 125mm as standard when the conveyor is fully extended. Optional 75mm and 100mm roller
centres can be supplied for the conveying of smaller packages or cartons. Please note optional roller centres
will affect the conveyor compacted length.
Standard Length Compacted to Expanded.
1.3 metre – 3.75 metre
2.5 metre – 7.50 metre
3.8 metre – 11.25 metre
5.0 metre – 15.00 metre
5.8 metre – 17.50 metre
Flexible skatewheel conveyors can also be manufactured in custom lengths to suit your individual conveying
needs. If your application requires a length that is not listed in the above chart, please call for
assistance. We are here to help you get the best value for money.
You are more than welcome to contact us for a quote at any time, by clicking this logo, of you can go to our